Monday, 28 April 2014

Some Mini Crochet Bunting


  It was Louisa's birthday last week. The day before I got it in my head that I would make her a mini crochet banner of bunting. It took me ages to get the size/increases right and I eventually ran out of time. I would like to put her name on each piece but didn't have time to think how I would do it for her. Maybe French knots or tacking some chunky wool...?

We have too many rabbits!!! Miffy, however is such a cutie and will let you do anything to him. If he was a house rabbit then I think he would have been amazing.

I did however mange to make a pair of wrist warmers for Louisa for her birthday. These were made with the softest merino wool but I adapted the pattern for 4ply and it made it so much more detailed, which I prefer Also love this pale blue colour.

Bought some new things for the kitchen. These measuring spoons & cups are from Shabby Chic by Rachel Ashwell and I love everything in her range. They had been on my wish list for quite a while so I am chuffed to bits I've got them. So gorgeous.

XxX
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...