Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Home Sweet Home Cross Stitch & Embroidery - finished

I'm really pleased with this piece, but sad that its finished. It's like when you find a good book to read and you cannot put it down, but when you finish, it leaves a gap. That's how I feel about this piece probably because I enjoyed stitching it so much.
It's an irregular frame size, so I may have to get it professionally framed. (It will have a black frame)
 It is going to hang in our snug room just as you go in the door so everyone can see it.
Even though I like this piece, I still don't think it captures the original style of these antique pictures. It would be nice to see one up close to get a 'feel' of how the stitched worked together. But they are scarce and rarely come up for sale in the UK.
I'm looking at doing another similar style one now, but need to tweak the chart somewhat to make it look more antique/vintage.
 If anyone is interested in the above then I will post a link to the free chart.x

10 comments:

millefeuilles said...

It's lovely and I am always drawn (why I Wonder?) to that shade of green.

Warmest wishes,

Stephanie

Toni said...

I love this. is the pattern available?

Lisa said...

I'd love the link to the free chart. Yours is beautiful!

DarthsLady said...

I love this pattern. I would love the link to the pattern. Thank you!

DarthsLady said...

I love this pattern. I would love the link to the pattern. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I am very much interested in the pattern and the information on any adjustments you made.

Angie, USA

Gayla Dugger said...

Yes please I would love this pattern. Can you send me the link to gayla.dugger@outlook.com Thank you :)

Luca Rubin said...

Yes please I would love this pattern. Can you send me the link to luca.rubin1971@gmail.com Thanks!!!

Faith... said...

Your "Home Sweet Home" is beautiful! Could you please send me the link to the chart? Thank you

Ravi John said...

Ya I love this pattern could you please send me the link to ravi.john1524@Gmail.com thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...