Thursday, 13 October 2011

Dottie Angel's Book

I have been buying loads of books at the mo and one that has bought me such great pleasure is this book by Dottie Angel.

I love her book...it really is something very different from what I normally like to read and I love it!  I pre-ordered my copy and was rewarded with lots of extra goodies!!! I found her Blog through the Molly Makes First Edition magazine. There was quite a large article on her homespun ways which I found very interesting and her way of writing very funny. Like I said, her style is different to mine but I love looking at her photo's and crochet creations and reading her witty comments on life at the 'Mossy Shed'. She has recently had a book launch in the US and this records the evening...

I like watching this clip and thanks to the internet I can capture the atmosphere of her book launch. The display is fantastic too, only wish I could of been there to meet her.x


2 comments:

Annie said...

Ooh, that looks interesting. It's always good to hear what other creatives think of a book before buying :D

The Patchwork Heart said...

Firstly I have just found your blog so hello I am delighted to meet you in blogland . We have much in common and I love all your pins! I am a dottie angel fan too, lovely post, sounds like a book for my Christmas list!
Heather x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...