Sunday, 19 June 2011

Happy Fathers Day Hubby, Dad & Bruce...x


We have had a lovely fathers day here. I had the opportunity to spend the day with both my father and husband. It was smashing. Dinner was cooked to perfection (beef today from Sainsburys) and relatively hassle free. We are getting ready to watch a film in front of the TV with a bottle or two of beer for Daddy this evening. Well earned in my mind as he was still performing his 'taxi' duties today for #2 who went to a birthday party.
Meanwhile I'm having a go at Dottie Angels  circle of crocheted goodness. This took me about a week to work out the stitch needed but once done I am whizzing away with  this one. I am intending on making my first attempt the same as dotties - a warm and woolly coat for a cold mid century stool. The other item I can't say as it is a suprise for someone and I am working it out in my head to see if it will be ok.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...