Monday, 18 April 2011

A Right Royal Wedding


 It's not long to go now before the big day for Wills and Kate is it?... and I for one cannot wait!!! We are very excited I must say at speculating what her dress will be like, obviously fabulous (think its from an Alexander McQueen designer). Apart from the dress I have been yearning for one (or two) of the commemorative teapots that are on the market at the mo. I think one is an absolute must to have on the kitchen table (along with union jack bunting)whilst watching the day unfold. Here's what I have found...
Seconds William and Kate Royal Wedding Four Cup Teapot
Emma Bridgewater - William and Kate Royal Wedding Four Cup Teapot
Repeat Repeat The Royal Wedding Kate and William Teapot
Repeat Repeat decided to embrace that tradition and use vintage pottery backstamps as inspiration for their own Kate and William Royal Wedding Teapot.
This one is very witty and is available from notonthehighstreet.com

Product Image
This one is probably more in my price range though and it looks lovely in reality, much nicer than this picture. Its from Marks and Spencer and is called the Royal Shield Teapot and has co-ordinating mugs. I am going to see if I can save my pennies and purchase it before the weekend. My mam thinks I'm mad...maybe she is right. Ha ha
Prince William and KaTea Tea Bags
Prince William and KaTea Royalty Tea Bags - These are just the thing to finish off the theme aren't they great?? Their arms rest on the edge of the cup and are decorated with images of the Prince and Princess-to-be. They really make me smile.

And finally for Lulu, just remember...


1 comment:

The Vintage Kitten said...

Ooh there are some lovely pieces there. I like the St Andrews mug X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...