Monday, 15 November 2010

New Books!!!



My new books have arrived today. I don't normally buy so many at once but the mood just took me as I was browsing. I am particularly looking forward to reading the Sophie Dahl book as it is a bit of an autobiography as well, also her recipes are delicious. yum! The Farrow and Ball books I bought to help me with colour choices for decorating my new house. I think I need a bigger house as there are so many ideas I want to incorporate. The remaining ones I have bought through recommendations from other bloggers, which I have found never disappoints.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just reading your blog reminds me of how much I love you. MrR.x.

Catherine LES VIGNETTES said...

Straight away, there is like a welcoming atmosphere when we visit your blog. Une sorte de je ne sais quoi ! It is reassuring, warm and I would be tempted by a cup of tea and a lovely chat. More 50'ies photos please !
I will visit often. Bonne chance !
Catherine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...