Sunday, 13 December 2009

Yet another .....new wip...!!!!

I've started another WIP. I know what you're thinking......this is about 4 now isn't it? I must admit to liking having lots of projects on the go at the same time though.....otherwise, I think, I would get very bored with just the one.

I'm going to show you now where I have got my ideas/inspiration from this newest project. They are images that I have copied as I'm reading other blogs or craft sites, so apologies for no credits at this point, but I will endeavour to add asap. Its going to be a crochet blanket, but no ordinary blanket. The squares will be quite small, petite almost in comparison to other squares you may have seen.....and it will have a predominant colour of cream.......





And I have finally decided on this one below, although I may be adding a few rounds of my own yet as it is making up to be very small indeed.........

The colours also really stand out against the cream background......lovely.x

3 comments:

coco rose said...

I know what you mean! I am trying sooo hard to tackle one project at a time, but boredom is setting in, especially as they are projects that don't simply all get made as soon as the idea pops in my head! I think if I started several at once then the irritation at them taking even longer to finish, would result in none getting finished! I am currently doing a crochet bed blanket that is taking forever, and I have so many other colour ideas to make others! I love the ones you have picked out, a colour scheme like that is on my agenda. Maybe by next christmas, I might be on it! Have a great week! xxx

vanessa said...

There is so much out there in blogland to inspire isn't there! I have numerous WIP's at the moment, which I'm trying to finish off. The world of the granny blanket is the most enticing for me, you've got some fab reference there.
Love Vanessa xxx

The Vintage Kitten said...

Have a lovely Christmas! Lots of Love TVK

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...