Wednesday, 11 November 2009

My latest crochet project - inspired by the Sisterhood Blanket




I wanted to show you my crochet WIP....I love that!!!! I'll give you a bit of reveal, but not disclose it all just yet. I have completed 35 squares so far, but they are large, so I don't need as many as the sisterhood blanket from 'do you mind if I knit'. I have restricted my palette to just two colours (not sure if this was such a good idea) will know how its worked when the flowers are eventually added.

1 comment:

vanessa said...

Oh wow! I'm so excited you've been inspired by the sisterhood blanket! So flattering, and I love how you've limited the colour palette to two colours, it works beautifully, fantastic.Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog.
Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...